WASP WLS 9500 Laser ScannerItem#: YYI1-K36096 | Model#: 633808121259-R
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
WASP WLS 9500 Laser Scanner Product Details
Wasp WLS 9500 Barcode Laser Scanner
The Wasp WLS9500 handheld laser barcode scanner offers outstanding speed, performance and precision that is durable enough to perform even in harsh environments. The next-generation technology in the WLS9500 also offers features not found in other available scanners: innovative multi-line rastering scan pattern, wide working range and superior motion tolerance. This innovative design virtually eliminates the need for end-user training, and lets you scan all types of one-dimensional (1D) barcodes, including damaged symbols or stacked reduced space symbology (RSS) barcodes.
The WLS9500 is designed to provide constant, rigorous use in office, retail, pharmaceutical, and warehouse applications. A 6-foot drop specification ensures this laser scanner keeps working even after being dropped repeatedly on concrete. The WLS9500's single circuit-board construction and laser design provides up to 29" scanning range with superior motion tolerance. Users benefit from this motion tolerance with the flexibility to rapidly and accurately capture data from a variety of items without pausing between scans. Its fast scan rate and decoding capabilities ensure employees are able to process more items rapidly and spend less time keying in data. The WLS9500 can be used in hands free mode with the optional hands free stand.
The WLS9500 is USB compatible.
- Multi-line rastering scan pattern
- Superior motion tolerance
- Wide working range
- Durable construction and patented, single circuit-board design able to withstand multiple 6-ft (1.8-m) drops to concrete
- Plug-and-play setup, intuitive scanning
- Optional hands free stand
- RSS bar code support
- Improves productivity by reducing the need to rescan bar codes or key in data, resulting in shorter lines at the retail point of sale
- Enables end users to quickly move from one bar code to the next without hesitation
- Reads good quality as well as poor quality codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth
- Lowers the total cost of ownership by protecting against downtime occurring due to accidental drops
- Enables rapid deployment and immediate use without formal training, allowing new and experienced employees to immediately help improve operational efficiency
- Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between hands-free and handheld modes
- Supports the latest symbologies to future-proof your investment
- Health care
- Light Warehouse
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Wasp Barcode
Warranty provided by: Wasp Barcode
Mfg Part No: 633808121259-R
UPC No: 633808121259
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-K36096
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Wasp Barcode logos are registered trademarks of Wasp Barcode. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.