C2G 25-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
C2G 25Ft CAT6 Snagless Patch Cable
Upgrade your network performance with the C2G 25ft Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable. This high speed Cat6 network cable makes more room for data, voice and video to travel at faster speeds to your computer. Plus, the cable is mainly made of copper for smoother and seamless data transmission. It prevents cable snags during installation while providing excellent strain-relief. It is precisely designed to use with Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications. Buy the C2G 25ft Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Patch Cable; offers secure and high speed cable connection
- 25ft Cable; provides the length that you need for your connection
- Snagless design; ensures durability and dependability
Cables To Go 25-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable
More room for your information to travel at faster speeds. Designed to handle the high bandwidth needs of transferring video, sound and data, Cat6 is the next generation of network cables. A perfect replacement for your Cat5E cable when it no longer supports the bandwidth you need to carry information to and from your personal computer or network. Get more out of your network cable with Cat6.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 0.69 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120271451
Mfg Part No: 27145
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.