See more products
Sonos WD100US1 Wireless Dock REFURB Product Details
Sonos WD100US1 Wireless Dock
Enjoy listening to your favorite tunes all over the house on your Sonos system by simply docking your iPod or iPhone on the Sonos WD100US1 Wireless Dock. The Sonos WD100US1 Wireless Dock allows you to wirelessly play all the music that's stored or playing on your iPod® or iPhone®, including many streaming music apps, in all the rooms where you have Sonos. With its flexible music control, browse and select the music from either your docked iPod or any Sonos controller. The Sonos WD100US1 Wireless Dock also supports Apple's 1amp charging specification so your iPod or iPhone are ready to go when you are.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Dock anywhere, play everywhere
- Charge your device while you listen
- Play your tunes with HiFi sound
- Simple setup, dock and play
- Music playback - The Sonos Wireless Dock will play what's stored or playing on an iPod or iPhone, including many music apps.
- Autoplay mode - Dock your iPod or iPhone and the music that's been playing automatically starts playing on Sonos Dock.
- Autoplay settings: Zone/Volume - Select the zone (or group of zones) where the music will automatically play and the desired volume.
- Multi-room playback - Wirelessly play the same song from a docked iPod or iPhone in every room of the house – perfectly synchronized.
- Flexible music control - You can browse and select the music from either your docked iPod or any Sonos Controller.
- SonosNet wireless mesh network technology - State-of-the-art wireless functionality allows you to dock your iPod or iPhone wherever you want and play back the music on any or all the Sonos players in the house.
- Directly plays the digital music stored on your iPod or iPhone - The Sonos Wireless Dock sends your digital music files wirelessly to Sonos players throughout your home—without ever converting to analog like most conventional docks. This preserves the sound quality from the iPod to the speaker, ensuring you get the highest fidelity sound.
- Charging dock - Quickly charges your iPod or iPhone while it's seated in the dock.
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation)
- iPod classic
- iPod nano (3rd, 4th, and 5th generation)
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone
Best in-class wireless technology
- Dock your ipod or iPhone wherever you want
- Wirelessly play back the music on any or all the Sonos ZonePlayers on the house
High-fidelity digital sound
- Directly accesses the digital music files on your iPod and send them wirelessly to Zone Players- without ever converting to analog like most conventional docks
- Preserves the sound quality from the iPod to the speaker, ensuring you get the highest fidelity sound
Flexible music control: Browse and select the music from either your docked iPod or any Sonos Controller.
Quick charging dock:
Supports Apple's 1Amp charging specification so your iPod or iPhone are ready to go when you are.
- Sonos wireless dock
- Universal dock adapter
- AC adapter
- Warranty and regulatory booklet
- Setup Poster
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Sonos
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: WD100US1
Box Size: ( Length: 8, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.4200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S385-0002 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonos logos are registered trademarks of Sonos. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.