Kensington K33926US Universal Docking Station Product Details
Kensington K33926US Universal Docking Station
Turn your notebook into a desktop in one simple step with the Kensington K33926US Universal Docking Station with Video and Ethernet sd400v. Simply plug a single USB cable into your notebook and you are instantly comfortable and connected to internet via a wired connection. Share this setup with any user. The Kensington K33926US Universal Docking Station's auto-install design makes the initial installation a true plug-n-play experience. No CD software required. Organize your desktop peripherals and stay connected longer with the Kensington K33926US Universal Docking Station.
What it is and Why You Need it:
- All the port connectivity you need including 10/100 ethernet to maintain internet connection and avoid wireless hang-ups.
- "Always-on" USB ports charges your mobile devices even when your laptop is shut down.
- HD screen capable so you can connect to a very large external monitor and drastically increase your visual workspace.
- Front Audio ports and back speaker port lets you connect both 2.1 stereo speakers and internet chat headset.
- Docking station will not provide power to your laptop, but provide connectivity to peripherals via a single USB cable.
- Universal compatibility with all brands of laptops via USB: Acer, Asus, Compaq, Dell, Gateway, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Sony, Toshiba and more.
- Operating Systems Compatibility: PC including Windows® XP (sp2, sp3, including Tablet PC editions), Windows Vista® sp1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions) or later. Auto install supported for all PC running Windows® XP and Windows Vista®. NOT compatible with Mac computers (purchase K33930 for Mac computers)
- Feature difference from K33930: auto-install (no CD required for initial installation) network port will not work with MAC computers
- Peripheral connectivity:
- Audio: Front Audio ports (Audio in/out), Back Speaker port (Audio out)
- USB ports: 5x USB 2.0 & "always-on"
- External monitor: DVI or VGA (with included DVI to VGA adapter). Optionally HDMI by purchasing a DVI to HDMI adapter (not included). Works with widescreen and standard computer monitor, projector, HDTV up to a 2048 X 1152 pixel resolution or 1080p
- Security cable slot on side panel: add a Kensington security cable (sold separately) and combine it with a cable saver to secure both the docking station and its connected peripherals Front LED indicator: Green indicates docking station is working and connected to computer.
Manufactured by: Kensington
Warranty provided by: Kensington
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: K33926US
UPC No: 085896339267
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:7, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K05-0047
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kensington logos are registered trademarks of Kensington. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.