DVDO iScan VP20 High Definition Video Processor
The DVDO iScan VP20 is a high-definition video processor and A/V hub that converts standard or high definition from your DVD Player, VCR, PVR, HD set-top box, game console or PC to any of the predefined output resolutions between 480p and 1080p, including popular HDTV resolutions such as 720p or 1080i.
The VP20 serves as your complete A/V hub, providing simultaneous audio/video switching with video up/ down/ cross-conversion with one digital HDMI connection to your display or projector.
What is HDMI?
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television (DTV), over a single cable.
HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable. It transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel, 192kHz, uncompressed digital audio and all currently-available compressed formats (such as Dolby Digital and DTS), HDMI 1.3 adds additional support for new lossless digital audio formats Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements.
A Closer Look
- ABT's Precision Video Scaling II technology: 10-bit Scaling, Enhanced Sharpness Control
- Motion and source adaptive video deinterlacing for NTSC (3:2 and 2:2 pulldown; video) and PAL/SECAM (2:2 pulldown; video) sources
- Accepts Precision Deinterlacing Card
- Analog HD Transcoding and Processing
- Flexible Input and Output Aspect Ratio Control
- ABT's RightRate High-Performance Framerate Conversion (NTSC & PAL)
- ABT's AutoVFR - Intelligent Component Video Inputs with Automatic Video Format Routing
- Advanced Source Transition Management provides seamless transitions between source types
- ABT's AutoCUE-C - Automatic Chroma Upsampling Error detection & correction
- Full-frame Timebase Correction
- High performance, multi-standard video decoder (10-bit: 480i/576i; 12-bit: 480p/576p/720p/1080i)
- High-quality super-adaptive comb filter with 2D Y/C separation
- Flexible Digital and Analog Audio switching and routing – four digital audio inputs and one analog audio input with two digital audio outputs (both active)
- ABT's Precision AV LipSync intelligent digital audio delay technology to match Audio & Video timing
Mfg Part No:
Shipping Weight: pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- logos are registered trademarks of . All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.