See more products
HP StorageWorks DAT 72 SCSI Internal Tape Drive Product Details
HP StorageWorks DAT 72 Tape Drive
The industry leading HP StorageWorks DAT 72 SCSI Tape Drive provides an optimum balance of dependable backup capacity and low cost of ownership for small and medium businesses, remote offices, and workgroups. The DAT 72 delivers a capacity of 72 GB on a single data cartridge and a transfer rate of 23 GB/hr (assuming a 2:1 compression ratio). This drive reads and writes DAT 72, DDS-4, and DDS-3 formats, making it the perfect upgrade from earlier generations of DDS.
The HP StorageWorks DAT 72 SCSI Tape Drive comes in a choice of models -- internal (which also fits in the 1U and 3U rack-mount kit), external, and offline hot-swap array module ( which fits into the Tape Array 5300) -- to suit most environments. Now 100% RoHS compliant and featuring SCSI-3 Ultra 160 interface, the DAT 72 tape drive is also available with a native USB 2.0 interface.
- Lowest media price of any tape technology: Low-cost backup solution and ongoing low-cost of ownership.
- Reliable industry standard DDS technology: As the most popular server backup technology of all time, DAT offers a proven track record of reliability and assured investment protection.
- Up to 36 GB native capacity on a single tape: Provides enough capacity for a small server or workstation.
- Transfer rate of over 10GB/hr native: Backs up a whole cartridge worth of data in less than four hours.
- HP StorageWorks One Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR): Restores your entire system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs.
- Small, half-height form factor and choice of models: Flexibility to suit most environments, available as external or internal models to fit servers, workstations, and rack-mount kits.
- Broad compatibility: Suits almost every operating environment.
- HP StorageWorks Library and Tape Tools: Helps make installation, management, and troubleshooting simple.
- Includes HP StorageWorks Data Protector Express Single Server Edition: Provides a complete, easy-to-use backup solution that includes disaster recovery capabilities.
- SCSI Interface: For customers requiring SCSI connectivity, the drive features a native SCSI-3 Ultra 160 interface.
Warranty provided by: HP Legacy
Mfg Part No: AG511A
UPC No: 882780691100
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 5.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYS1-1190079
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.