Polycom VoiceStation 300 conference phone for small rooms and offices, Non- expandable, Includes power supply, 9ft telco cable, 21ft console cable - 2200- 17910- 001Item#: P128-3074 | Model#: 2200-17910-001
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $52.56 (17%)
- Usually ships within 1 - 2 Business Days (Details)
Polycom VoiceStation 300 Conference Phone Product Details
The Right Solution.
Polycom VoiceStation 300.
Your conference phone is one of your most valuable assets to help you collaborate with others. Thanks to Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology, your conversations using the VoiceStation 300 will flow naturally and get everyone involved. Plus, you’ll be able to communicate in an extremely quiet environment, because the VoiceStation 300’s Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) technology automatically reduces room background noise. Even if fans, projectors, or heating and air conditioning units are running, you’ll still get clear sound and more efficient conferencing.
360-Degree Room Coverage.
With the Polycom VoiceStation 300 you’ll be able to communicate freely everywhere in the room. That’s because the VoiceStation 300 features a powerful, digitally tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones that provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away. And with its compact industrial design, your Polycom VoiceStation 300 will fit easily on a desk or small table, making it ideal for offices where space is at a premium. Setting up and using the VoiceStation 300 is a breeze! No training is required, and the VoiceStation 300 connects into any analog phone jack. Polycom – providing the right solution for any business communication need.
A Closer Look
- Full-duplex for simultaneous, natural, free-flowing conversation and more productive calls Users don't have to wait for participants on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
- Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
- A powerful, digitally-tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage from up to 7 feet away
- Fits well on a desk or small table, making it a great solution for offices
- No training required, connects into any analog phone jack
- Volume, mute, redial, flash and hold are located on an intuitive, easy-to-use keypad
- Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
- Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
Manufactured by: Polycom Inc
Warranty provided by: Polycom Inc
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2200-17910-001
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P128-3074
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Polycom Inc logos are registered trademarks of Polycom Inc. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.