See more products
TechieExpert Service Plan Product Details
TechieExpert Service Plan
TechieExpert Service Plan troubleshoots and helps resolve problems with PCs, MACs and network peripherals. They troubleshoot and identify issues with computer error messages, pop-ups and freezing problems as well as trouble with printers, faxes, routers and more. We can also help with the installation of new devices and software.
It supports most popular brands including IBM, Windows, Mac, VPN, Gateway, Blackberry, Dell, HP Compaq, Hp, Brother, Kodak, Dell, Epson, Lexmark, Cannon, Cisco, Norton, Avg. Trend Micro, McAfee, Quicken, Adobe, Quickbook, Flash, Ms Office, Real Player and Roxio.
TechieExpert Service Plan offers unlimited tech support calls 24/7!
TechieExpert technicians will troubleshoot and help resolve issues with a wide variety of products including PCs, printers, MP3 players, home networks, wireless routers and more.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Around-the-Clock Support
- Unlimited Support Calls
- Remote Computer Support
- PC Optimizing Tool
- Computer and Peripherals Support
- Home Network Setup
- Popular Software
- PC Security
- Internet Connection and VoIP Assistance
- Smartphone Setup and Troubleshooting
- TV, DVR and TiVO Setup
- Digital Camera and Camcorder Support
- iPod and MP3 Player Support
Remote Computer Support TechieExpert technicians can connect to your PC remotely (with your permission) to diagnose problems, evaluate and update software and configure your system for peak performance.
PC Optimizing Tool When you sign up for the Ultimate Plan, you’ll receive a special key code to download our licensed PC Optimizing Tool for automatic PC diagnosis and faster PC speed guaranteed!
Techie Expert offers 24/7 unlimited remote tech support. It is 100% U.S. Based and bilingual English-Spanish. The first month is $29.99 (includes set up and first 30 days) then it falls at only $14.99 per month.
It provides support for not only newly purchased device but also any other device or gadget the customer already owns. The membership is not attached to the device, but really the customer’s household as a whole.
- Computers & Peripherals: We’ll help you set up or troubleshoot issues with your computer and related devices.
- TV, DVR & TiVO Setup: We’ll help you set up, program and operate your TV, DVR or TiVo device.
- Smartphone Setup: We’ll help install and update applications and software, and sync email and your contacts.
- Home Network Setup: When you need help with your home network, Techie Expert will get you connected.
- PC Security: Techie Expert can identify and remove viruses and spyware, set up firewall protection and scan your PC for threats.
- Popular Software: Techie Expert can help with setting up or troubleshooting the most popular software and Microsoft operating systems.
- Internet Connection &VoIP: Whether you are just getting started or you’re having a world of trouble with the World Wide Web, we’ll get you back to smooth surfing in no time.
- Entertainment: If your MP3 player, iPod or gaming console isn’t playing or you don’t know how to set it up, our technical experts are here to help.
- Digital Camera Support: Whether you need help getting started with your new digital camera or your camcorder is misbehaving, don’t worry – we’ll take care of it.
You don’t have to go to a store to fix your PC/Mac. Even better, you don’t have to do it yourself if you are not comfortable. With your permission, our highly trained agents can connect remotely to your computer.
How does remote access work? Simple: Techie Expert uses the latest technology to allow our IT experts to connect to your computer directly. You can watch everything our agents do while they are remotely connected and explain to you the process step by step over the phone. Remote access is safe and secure. Our agents will never connect to your computer without your permission. When the agent connects to your PC, it is done over a secure network.
How can we assist you?
- Computers & Peripherals
- • My monitor is blank. I don’t see anything on it.
- • It takes 5 minutes to get my regular desktop page.
- • How do I add a new printer to my computer?
- TV, DVR & TiVO Setup
- • How do I set up my DVR or TiVo?
- • How do I set up a series recording?
- • How do I record more than one show at a time?
- Smartphone Setup
- • How do I install and update my BlackBerry (or smartphone) software?
- • My BlackBerry (or smartphone) is frozen.
- • How do I sync my BlackBerry with the contact list in my computer?
- • How can I remove unused applications on my smartphone?
- Home Network Setup
- • How do I set up a network using Netgear, Linksys or Hawking?
- • How do I install a wireless router?
- • My router does not allow me to play games on my network.
- PC Security
- • I think my computer is infected with a virus or spyware.
- • How do I secure my computer from hackers and intruders?
- • How do I set up and use parental controls?
- • What is a firewall and how can I set it up?
- Popular Software
- • How do I know if my system is current with Windows updates?
- • How do I set up email using Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows email or other email programs?
- • How do I download Adobe Reader?
- • Do I need OS for Apple if I have Windows for Apple?
- Internet Connection &VoIP
- • I need help setting up a home Internet connection.
- • Can I use my phone and the Internet at the same time?
- • How can I set up a VPN account on my computer?
- Ipod & MP3 Player
- • How do I set up my new iPod?
- • How can I sync only a portion of what I have in iTunes?
- • Can I share my music library with other iPod users?
- Digital Camera Support
- • My camera seems to get temporarily “frozen” each time I take a picture.
- • How can I save my videos on my computer?
- • How can I change the settings on my camera/camcorder?
Service and Support
|Type Of Service||Remote Services|
Product Tagspc technical support technical support services online technical support email technical support internet technical support live technical support telephone technical support network technical support 24 hour technical support tech support technical support remote support remote tech support
Warranty provided by: Techie Expert
Mfg Part No: 50675TE3CPP
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S453-0004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Techie Expert logos are registered trademarks of Techie Expert. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.