Systemax Intel VLS Value Server / Dual-Core Intel® / 1x1TB Enterprise Drive / 4GB DDR3 ECC Memory / 2xGigabit LAN / FreeDOSItem#: SYX-4042 | Model#: SYX-4042
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Systemax Xeon Intel VLS Value Server Product Details
Systemax Value Server feature a Dual-Core Intel® Pentium® G630
Need a server ready to load your own OS? How about a server that features some of the most reliable server hardware we've offered in this class of server. Systemax is always finding new ways to do something better and improve the value to our customers.
- Dual-Core Intel® Pentium® G630 2.7GHz Processor
- True Server X9SCL Motherboard for the best reliability
- 4GB DDR3 ECC Memory for true server performance
- 1000GB Enterprise Class Hard Drive for true 24x7x365 server reliability
- Assembled and supported in the USA
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- An easy-to-use, first-server solution designed and priced especially for small businesses (up to 25 users)
- Delivers enterprise-class technologies for data backup and restore, file and printer sharing, and quick connection to the cloud—in one fully integrated solution.
- Optimized to let small businesses run applications on-premises or take advantage of the growing number of online versions of email, collaboration, and other software
A true server solution This solution features a true server motherboard, true server hard disk, true server memory and a high performing Intel® Pentium® processor ensures high reliability.
Only the best SATA Hard Drives in our servers
Servers are meant to be reliable. The simple fact is if you're using non-enterprise SATA disks in your server, you're going to have issues. We've proven this time and time again with our own stringent testing in a lab environment. We have built our reputation on value, reliability, and support. We want our customers to buy a product they know will serve them for years to come.
It all starts with the board
Reliability ultimately depends on the quality of the components a server is built with and Systemax takes our components very seriously. Our board is a server class X9SCL from Supermicro engineered by Systemax to provide some of the best reliability at this price point period.
The chassis is also a high level performer
Everyone always forgets about the chassis. It's the unit that ties all of the server components together and ultimately, helps protect your data. Our VLS series chassis provides tool-less, heavy gauge steel design, a shock mounted fan, quick installation drive bays, HDD cage turns 90-degrees towards the tech, and Kensington Lock security. Hold the side panel in your hands and you'll agree, our VLS chassis is second-to-none.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Mfg Part No: SYX-4042
UPC No: 890552571024
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:8, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 29.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-4042
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.