- Navigate through the new easy-to-use interface, Elements Gallery and Document Parts. Plus, you’ll learn about the new Office Art 2.0 giving you the ability to quickly add professionally designed graphics.
- Create and share documents through the new, easy-to-use interface and discover new features such as Publishing Layout View that let users create layout-rich documents.
- Create presentations with pictures, shapes, animation, and advanced delivery options.
- Prepare professional charts and organize, analyze and present data to coworkers, customers, and business partners. You’ll also learn about new Excel 2008 features including Ledger Sheets that enable you to handle common financial management tasks.
- Follow basic and advanced functions of e-mail, planning/scheduling features, and managing tasks and projects. Additionally, brand-new to Mac Office 2008 is a feature called My Day. You’ll learn how to use My Day to track your priorities and stay on top of daily activities regardless of the application you’re working in.