Texas Instruments 83 Plus Graphing Calculator Product Details
Texas Instruments 83 Plus Graphic Calculator
The TI-83 Plus is an easy-to-use graphing calculator for math and science that lets students graph and compare functions, as well as perform data plotting and analysis. Its FLASH™ ROM memory allows students to update and add software applications (Apps).
Find What You Need
TI graphing calculators are learning tools designed to help students visualize concepts and make connections in math and science. Take a look at the TI Calculator Comparison Chart to find which model fits your needs.
New App Makes Entering Easier
You can now see and enter math problems in your TI graphing calculator just like they appear in your textbooks. Download the free Zoom Math Starter Edition™ - App4Math™ App by I.Q. Joe to your TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus family calculator.
A Closer Look
- Upgradable operating system and software
- Preloaded Apps: StudyCards™, Vernier EasyData™ and more
- Compatible with TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition models
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Texas Instruments
Warranty provided by: Texas Instruments
Mfg Part No: 83PL/CLM/1L1/G
UPC No: 033317198658
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-TI83PLUS
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Texas Instruments logos are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.