6-Foot LVD/SE VHDCI .8mm Cable Product Details
Designed to Exceed SCSI Specifications!
VHDCI (Very High-Density Cable Interconnect) SCSI Cable
VHDCI (Very High-Density Cable Interconnect) SCSI Cables from Cables To Go feature 28AWG double-shielded twisted-pair cabling and .8mm 68-pin molded connectors to reduce EMI/RFI interference. These cables are designed to meet or exceed SCSI specifications. This cable is primarily used to connect advanced SCSI multiport applications to RAID controllers. The small footprint allows up to four channels to be connected on a single card, and offers excellent shielding against data loss. By creating this improved physical interconnect, connectivity is both more versatile and manageable. VHDCI cables are also referred to as SCSI-V cables.
- Connectors: External Very High-Density .8mm 68-pin Male to External Very High-Density .8mm 68-pin Male
- Twisted-pair conductors ensure that each data line is paired with a ground line to minimize interference
- Braid and foil shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference ensuring error-free data transfer
- Designed for: Connects advanced SCSI multiport applications to RAID controllers
- Weight: 0.65 lbs
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120208495
Mfg Part No: 20849
( Length:12, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.