Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2013 Software Product Details
Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2013 Software
Document your ideas with the 2D drafting and detailing of the Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2013 Software. Advance the way you work with the latest DWG technology and documentation, collaboration, and productivity tools that work in Windows Vista, XP, and 7 Operating Systems. Create 2D designs from standard lines, shapes, and circles to intricate details and dimensions under a comprehensive, easy-to-manage interface. With Autodesk 360, you can automatically store files online and access them from almost anywhere. This software also works well with previous versions of AutoCAD LT and files in different formats ranging back to R14 DWG and R12 DXF. It even supports PDF files as an underlay for your drawings. Transform your design ideas into creative 2D virtual drawings with the Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2013 Software.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Simplified user interface; more intuitive and easier to use AutoCAD LT software
- Associative arrays; provides time-saving, automated functionality in drafting and managing relationships between objects
- Flexible compatibility; works well with previous versions of AutoCAD LT and with file formats ranging from R14 DWG and R12 DXF
- PDF underlay support; use a PDF file as an underlay for your drawings
- Autodesk 360 services; store files and access them from almost anywhere
Manufactured by: Autodesk
Warranty provided by: Autodesk
Mfg Part No: 057E1-AB5111-1001
UPC No: 606123570767
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A236-00114
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Autodesk logos are registered trademarks of Autodesk. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.