Diablo III Action RPG Video Game for PC Product Details
A fallen star burns across the sky, signaling the rebirth of a long-forgotten evil, and calling mortal heroes to arms once more. Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. In Diablo III, you must return to where it all began – the town of Tristram – and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is the first sign of evil’s rebirth, and an omen that the End Times have begun.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- New Epic Storyline - Takes this story to new heights (and depths), and exploring parts of Sanctuary we've only hinted at in the past.
- Skill Runes - Give you unprecedented control over your skills and powers, changing elemental damage types, accuracy, and area of effect
- Followers - Sometimes a hero needs a helping hand. Followers, champions brave enough to join you in battle against the Burning Hells
- Seamless Interaction - Rather than hoarding skill points and holding off on improving your abilities while you wait levels for an ideal build, Diablo III lets you "respec" your skills readily to experiment with interesting choices.
- Achievements - You'll be able to show off your achievements with a battle standard, a banner visible to all players on Battle.net that will be a visual representation of your accomplishments in Diablo III
Manufactured by: Activision
Warranty provided by: Blizzard Entertainment
UPC No: 020626728515
Mfg Part No: 72851
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Activision logos are registered trademarks of Activision. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.