GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77 Express, 1600MHz DDR3, SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-Ch Audio, 2x Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, CrossFireX/SLIItem#: YYAP-122500 | Model#: GA-Z77X-UD5H
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard Product Details
GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard
Start building your own high-end PC with the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard! The GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard features an ATX form factor providing you with lots of room for improvement for your desktop PC. It is built with a Socket H2 interface allowing you to use the latest Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 Processors. It is also SLI and CrossFireX ready so you can utilize multiple GPUs for superior graphics performance. It supports RAM of up to DDR3 1600MHz on each of its 4 slots. It has SATA 6Gbps headers allowing you to connect your optical and hard drives with blazing fast data transfer rates. Purchase the GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H Intel 7 Series Motherboard now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ATX form factor; lots of room to place your PC's components
- Socket H2 interface; supports the latest Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 Processors
- SLI and CrossFireX ready; allows multi-GPU setups
- DDR3 1600MHz support; can accommodate lots of memory for a smoother system performance
- SATA 6Gbps interface; fast data transfer rates
Note: To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm CPU.
Manufactured by: Gigabyte
Warranty provided by: Gigabyte
UPC No: 818313014368
Mfg Part No: GA-Z77X-UD5H
( Length:16, Width:14, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 5.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Gigabyte logos are registered trademarks of Gigabyte. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.