TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter - Wireless-N, 150Mbps, USB (Refurbished)Item#: T156-2502 RF | Model#: TEW-648UB |
Currently Out Of Stock!
TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N REFURB Product Details
TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter
The TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter connects a laptop or desktop computer to a Wireless-N network at up to 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of a Wireless-G connection. With the TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter, Enjoy proven Wireless-N speed and reliability in an ultra compact design that is slightly larger than a US penny. Setup is a breeze with one-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) technology. Advanced wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) prioritizes important video, audio and gaming traffic. Seamlessly stream video, download files, play games and talk online with the TRENDnet TEW-648UB 150Mbps Mini Wireless-N USB Adapter.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Ultra compact high speed Wireless-N adapter
- Upgrade your laptop or desktop to Wireless-N
- 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of Wireless-G technology
- One-touch setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi compliant with IEEE 802.11n standard
- One-touch setup with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) support
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b devices
- Supports Ad-Hoc (Client-Client) and Infrastructure (AP-Client) Mode
- Maximum reliability, throughput and connectivity with automatic data rate switching
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2-RADIUS and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Low interference and high susceptibility provide reliable performance
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service (QoS) supported
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000 operating systems
- Easy user setup and intuitive diagnostic utility
- Coverage of up to 50 meters indoor (160 feet) and 100 meters outdoor (320 feet) *
- 3-year limited warranty
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Mfg Part No: TEW-648UB
( Length:1, Width:5, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.