TRENDnet 2-Port KVM REFURB Product Details
TRENDnet 2-Port USB KVM Switch
The 2-Port USB KVM Switch lets you manage two PC’s with just one set of keyboard, monitor, and mouse. Switch between two PC’s with a simple press of a button! Separate sets of KVM cables are included with the KVM Switch, so users can start controlling 2 PC’s instantly. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM Switch, eliminating the need for a power adapter. Hot Key operations provide immediate access to features such as computer switching, and auto-scanning. With its Hot-Plug, and Audible Feedback, the 2-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC’s.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- USB Keyboard/Mouse emulation with 2-set of detachable KVM Cables
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Logitech Net Mouse and more
- Supports super High Video Quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS
- Multi-Platform support for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini
- Hot-Plug pluggable. Adds PC or removes the connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM Switch or other PC’s
- Switches PC by hot-keys, push button or windows-base client switch software.
- Auto-Scan & LED display for easy status monitoring
- User definable hot-key (Windows Only)
- USB Interface Power method
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TRENDnet
Warranty provided by: TRENDnet
Mfg Part No: TK-207K
( Length:8, Width:3, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TRENDnet logos are registered trademarks of TRENDnet. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.