Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless Router - WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Five 10/100 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Ethernet ports with auto-sensing, WPA2-PSK/WPA-PSK & WEP (Refurbished)Item#: N100-1720 RF | Model#: WNR1000-100NAS |
Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless B/G R REFURB Product Details
Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless N Router
The powerful Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless Router gives your Wireless B/G/N devices an added boost in speed while still giving you even more quality when using a Wireless N adapter. Surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, and make Internet phone calls with the Netgear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless Router. This device will give you the performance you need when connecting to the web and out perform other routers in its class with ease.
- Provides better wireless coverage than older Wireless-G routers
- Extra performance boost when connected to Wireless-N devices
- Surf, email, stream music, play on-line games, and make Internet phone calls
- Push ‘N’ Connect can securely connect devices at the push of a button
- Compared to Wireless-G, N150 Wireless provides better wireless coverage with Wireless-G devices and better speed with Wireless-N devices
- Advanced wireless technologies and powerful internal antennas generate better speed and range than Wireless-G
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Mfg Part No: WNR1000-100NAS
( Length:9, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.