Netgear - JGS524 - 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (Refurbished)Item#: N100-1630 RF | Model#: JGS524NA |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Netgear 24-Port Switch REFURB Product Details
Take Gigabit to the Desktop
Netgear’s JGS524 Gigabit Switch Series gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these and 24-port switches can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switch feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking for oustanding performance at a low price.
Aggressive prices enable your workgroup, department or small network to ramp up to Gigabit speeds, even all the way to the desktop.
Each port is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Standards-based design makes it easy to combine 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices on your network.
Easy to set up and easy to use, these unmanaged switches have per port LED's for effortless network monitoring. Compact enough for desktop but comes with a rack mount kit. Compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
- Network Ports:
- 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted-pair RJ-45 ports
- Standards Compliance:
- IEEE 802.3i 10BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Switching Bandwidth: 48 gigabit per sec
- Forward Rate (1000 Mbps port): 1,480,000 packets per sec
- Forward Rate (100 Mbps port): 148,000 packets per sec
- Forward Rate (10 Mbps port): 14,800 packets per sec
- Latency (1000 to 1000 Mbps): 20 µs max
- Packet Buffer Memory: 2 Mb
- MAC address database: 8,000
- Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 87,600 hours
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 1.7" x 13" x 8.2"
A Closer Look
- 24x 10/100/1000 ports
- Powerful, non-blocking backplane
- Affordable enough for desktop connections
- Flexible Auto UplinK™ Technology makes the right link
- Rack mount kit included
- 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch JGS524
- Power adapter
- Installation guide
- Rackmount kit
- Warranty/Support information card
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: JGS524NA
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 4.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N100-1630 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.