Sabrent SBT-SRD4 Product Details
Sabrent RAID Native Serial ATA (SATA-150) 4 Ports Low Profile PCI Controller Host Card Adapter
Expand the storage capacity of your system using the Sabrent RAID Native Serial ATA (SATA-150) 4 Ports Low Profile PCI Controller Host Card Adapter. This Adapter gives your computer four Serial ATA RAID Channels. It is equipped with 32bit, 33/66 MHz PCI interface for super-fast connectivity and 4 SATA Ports for linking your hard disk drive, ZIP drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM. This adept device can be used with Low profile PCI and regular size PCI. Featuring RAID technology, it enhances data performance while also protecting it. Pick the Sabrent RAID Native Serial ATA (SATA-150) 4 Ports Low Profile PCI Controller Host Card Adapter.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4 SATA Ports; allows integration of your storage drives and a lot more
- PCI-Express x1; ensures steady connection to the system
- Low Profile; works with low profile PCI and regular size PCI
- RAID; secures your data and allows data rebuilding
Manufactured by: Sabrent
Warranty provided by: Sabrent
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SBT-SRD4
UPC No: 188218000088
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M501-1230
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sabrent logos are registered trademarks of Sabrent. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.