Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel - PC and PS3, 900 Degree Wheel Rotation, Dual-motor Force Feedback (Refurbished)Item#: L23-8522 RF | Model#: 941-000045 |
Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel REFURB Product Details
Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel
Replacing and improving upon the venerable G25 Racing Wheel, the Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel is designed to deliver the definitive sim racing experience. A diagonal-cut, helical gear system within the Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel creates a smooth and accurate force feedback experience, while more programmable buttons on the wheel and two stainless steel shifter paddles put the functions you need within your reach. With the Logitech 941-000045 G27 Driving Wheel, whether you’re sliding sideways around a gravelly curve, or screaming through the streets of Monaco, the world’s greatest circuits feel closer than ever.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Powerful, dual-motor force feedback mechanism with helical gearing smoothly and accurately simulates traction loss, weight shift, and road feel, with quiet steering action.
- Six-speed shifter with push-down reverse gear allows you to quickly choose exactly the right gear.
- RPM/shift indicator LEDs integrate with racing game software to indicate when to should shift gears.
- Realistic 11-inch wheel with leather-wrapped rim provides a more comfortable, true-to-life racing experience for hours on end.
- Steel gas, brake, and clutch pedals deliver precise throttle, braking, and shifting control for heightened realism.
A Closer Look
- Pentium processor or compatible
- Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 256 MB RAM
- 20 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- USB port
- Games that support Logitech force feedback
- PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system
- PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system
- Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
- Shifter module
- Gas, brake, and clutch pedals
- Power supply
- Software CD-ROM
- User documentation
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 941-000045
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:12, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 18.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-8522 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.