- Universal Remotes
- L23-0900 RF
Logitech Harmony 900 Remote - Replaces 15 Remotes, RF System Included, Color Touch Screen, Rechargeable (Refurbished)Item#: L23-0900 RF | Model#: 915-000030
Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Rem REFURB Product Details
Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Remote
The Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Remote ensures you never have to fumble through a handful of remote controls again. Operate and control all your home theater devices with the convenience of the Logitech Harmony 900. With a full-color touch screen display and one-touch activity buttons, you’ll start enjoying your favorite movies and music in no time. More than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices are supported by the Logitech Harmony 900, and setup is a breeze with easy-to-follow, simple instructions. The Logitech Harmony 900 Advanced Universal Remote features an ergonomic design, providing a comfortable grip for your hand, and its rechargeable battery keeps it powered up consistently. Enjoy all the fun features the Logitech Harmony 900 has to offer for all your entertainment needs!
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Control all your entertainment components with a single unit
- Ergonomic design provides comfortable feel for easy operation
- Replaces up to 15 remote controls
With the included RF Extender, you can control devices even when you cant see them*so you can keep your entertainment system behind cabinet doors.
Backlit buttons in logical zones allow you to find the right channeleven in the dark.
Say good-bye to cheat sheets. Everyone in the family can select what they want to dosuch as Watch TVand your Harmony remote does the rest.Learn more about one-touch activity-based controls.
Your remote recharges in its base station, so you wont be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV
with 225,000+ devices
Support for 5000+ brands and 225,000+ devices, so you know it will work with what you have today and what youll add tomorrow.See how your home-entertainment setup would work with Harmony. Check your setup now.
Youll enjoy easy, one-touch access to any entertainment activity.
The remote fits comfortably in your handmaking it easier to use.Why does a comfortable remote matter?
up to 15 remotes
You can control all of your home-entertainment devices with one remotereducing clutter and complexity in your living room.
You connect your Harmony remote to your computer and youre guided through every step. If you hit a snag, customer support is ready to help.
Click Here For The PowerPoint Presentation
A Closer Look
- Wireless RF connection: There’s no need to aim your remote, and you can even control devices that you keep behind closed cabinet doors and walls (up to 100 feet away).
- Easy-to-install RF system: It’s easy to extend your reach and turn RF signals into IR commands your devices can understand. Just place the simple-to-install IR blaster and mini blasters near the equipment you want to control.
- Replaces up to 15 remotes: Reduce the clutter and complexity of your living room. Take control of your entertainment.
- One touch to your entertainment: No more complicated lists of what to turn on or which button to select. Everyone can select what they want to do—such as “Watch TV”—and your Harmony remote does the rest.
- Full-color touch screen: You get easy, one-touch access to your entertainment activities—such as watching a DVD, watching TV, listening to music—as well as your favorite channels.
- Sculpted, backlit buttons in a smart layout: You’ll find the right channel—even in the dark.
- Ergonomic design: Fits comfortably in your hand.
- Charged and ready: Your rechargeable remote can go a week between charges. Just set it in the base station and it charges up. You won’t be looking for batteries when you want to be watching TV.
- Online setup: You connect your Harmony remote to your computer, select the equipment you have and your Harmony gets set up. There’s no trial and error, or looking up and punching codes into your remote to get it working.
- Live answers to your questions: If you hit a snag, live customer support is ready to help.
- Constantly updated A/V control database: How can you be sure it will control what you have? With more than 5,000 brands and 225,000 devices supported, you know we’ve got you covered. And with more added every day, what you get tomorrow will work too.
Universal Remotes GS
|Devices Supported||15 Remotes|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: 915-000030
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 5, Depth: 11 )
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-0900 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.