AVerMedia MTVHDDUET AVerTV HD Duet PCIe TV REFURB Product Details
AVerMedia MTVHDDUET AVerTV HD Duet TV Tuner
The AVerMedia MTVHDDUET AVerTV HD Duet, is a Windows® 7 Compatible TV tuner that will "Accelerate" your existing Home Theater PC to higher levels of High Definition Digital Entertainment. It's designed to receive HD Digital TV Over-the-Air (ATSC) or Unencrypted Digital Cable (ClearQAM) signals directly to your PC! The AVerMedia MTVHDDUET AVerTV HD Duet has a single input, which adopts the PCI Express interface, which offers a stable and higher bandwidth transmission environment than the traditional PCI bus.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Watch Live TV, Record, Pause, Rewind, Playback HDTV on your Windows based PC (32 and 64 Bit).
- Watch one HD program and record another, or record two different HD programs simultaneously.
One of the great features about a dual tuner is, with the included AVerMedia MTVHDDUET AVerTV HD Duet application, is users can watch one program, while recording another, or record two programs simultaneously! Better yet, if you have an available PCI-E slot, you can install a second tuner and record up to four different programs simultaneously, while viewing any of the four programs.
Through the AVer MediaCenter application, which also supports all Windows Operating Systems (32 and 64 Bit), you will experience PIP (Picture-in-Picture) features. This function enables you to work on your PC and watch TV at the same time, providing more convenience to watch TV without interrupting your work! While working on your PC you can choose the PIP window size from 1/4, 1/9 or 1/16 on your PC screen. Also, you can select Transparent PIP and see through the Picture-in-Picture, not to cover anything on your desktop that you may be working on.
PVR (Personal Video Recorder) features such as Pause, Rewinding and Recording Live TV as well as Scheduling Recordings and TimeShift are also part of the AVer MediaCenter application. Digital Sound, Closed Caption, HDTV quality up to 1080i, is just some of the additional features that the AVer MediaCenter application provides.
In addition, with advanced H.264 recording compression technology, you can directly record your favorite TV shows into 320 x 240 resolution, upload and play them on your iPod / PSP or any other portable media player.
- Input Signal: * 75 Ohms TV Antenna Input
- Watch Live TV, Record, Pause, Rewind, Playback HDTV on your PC with Windows® XP, XP Media Center Edition 2005 or Windows Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Watch one HD program and record another, or record two different HD programs simultaneously
- Uses Windows XP Media Center 2005, Vista Home Premium / Vista Ultimate
- TV Recording Scheduler and Electronic Programming Guide
- ATSC or Unencrypted ClearQAM Support (Digital Cable)
- High Definition support up to 1080i
- PCI Express x1, Low Profile Form Factor
Click Here For The PowerPoint Presentation
A Closer Look
Minimum System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz with HT (Hyper-Threading) or Equivalent AMD processor
- 128M VGA card with DirectX 9.0c or above
- 512 MB RAM or above
- PCI-Express x 1 slot
- Sound card
- Windows XP/XP MCE*/Vista/Vista MCE/Windows 7
- 200 MB hard disk free space
- AVerTVHD Duet
- Low Profile Bracket
- Installation CD (Includes)
- Quick Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: AVerMedia
Warranty provided by: AVerMedia
Mfg Part No: MTVHDDUET
( Length:20, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.2600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- AVerMedia logos are registered trademarks of AVerMedia. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.