AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera Product Details
AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera
AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera is an ultra-compact fixed dome with an innovative and unique camera design. It is specifically developed for recessed mounting in drop ceilings, creating an unmatched discreet solution for network video surveillance measuring 9cm (3.6") in diameter and barely sticking out 3cm (1.1") from the ceiling. This fixed dome network camera is a 1 megapixel network camera using progressive scan technology. The camera offers multiple streams that can be individually optimized in H. 264 as well as Motion JPEG. The H. 264 compression enables optimization for bandwidth and storage efficiency by significantly reducing the bit rate. Buy the AXIS M3014 Fixed Dome Network Camera now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1280 x 800 Resolution at 30 fps; for clear, high quality video
- Digital PTZ; allows you to conveniently adjust your viewing angle without physically accessing the camera
- Network security features such as password protection, IP address filtering, and HTTPs encryption
- PoE technology; allows you to use one wire for both data and power
Manufactured by: Axis
Warranty provided by: Axis
UPC No: 9781367690707
Mfg Part No: 0285-001
( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 3pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Axis logos are registered trademarks of Axis. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.