Get the flexibility and expandability to control everything from the store floor to the back office with the HP RP5 Retail System, Model 5810, an all-around high-performer that meets the rigors of retail environment so you can focus on making sales.
Powered for performance.
Customize your perfect fit.
- Excel in even the most demanding environments with your choice of operating system, 4th generation Intel Core processors,1 and storage to help you take on every retail challenge.
- Get all the storage space you need with your choice of HDDs up to 2 TB, SSDs up to 256 GB,2 and three drive bays3 for expanding as your business grows.
Management and security made easy.
- Tailor the system to your specific needs with legacy and evolving ports that support a wide range of retail peripherals,3 and add-ons that offer true flexibility.
- Future-proof your business with a broad selection of ports, including serial, parallel, and up to 14 USB. VGA and DisplayPort ports, with an optional second DisplayPort card,3 support up to three independent operator or customer-facing displays.3
Trust your hardware.
- POS doesn’t need to be complicated. Enjoy simple, low-cost management with built-in features that help ensure the security of your customer data and terminals.
- Control more and spend less with Intel vPro AMT4 and client management software from HP and LANDesk.5
Backed by the best.
- In the demanding world of retail, you can’t afford to slow down. Retail-hardened durability and an oversized cooling system help ensure you don’t miss a beat.
- Get deployment flexibility with a five-year lifecycle and world-class HP service and support. A three-year limited warranty comes standard, and additional coverage up to five years is available with optional HP Care Pack Services.6
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro)
- Processor: Intel Core i7-4770S with Intel HD Graphics 4600 (3.1 GHz, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Memory, standard: 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) (4 DIMM)
- Hard drive description: 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive: SATA DVD-ROM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
- Ports: 5 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, 1 24V powered USB, 2 powered serial (5V/12V), 1 PS/2 keyboard, 1 PS/2 mouse, 1 VGA, 1 DisplayPort 1.2, 1 DVI out, 1 audio in, 1 audio out, 1 RJ-45, 1 RJ-12 (cash drawer)
- Expansion slots: 1 half-height PCIe x16 (x16), 1 half-height PCIe x16 (x4), 2 full-height PCI or PCIe (x1)
- Audio: HD audio with Realtek ALC261 codec (all ports are stereo). Line out and line in rear ports (3.5 mm) and internal speaker
- Network interface: Integrated Intel I217LM GbE network connection
- Power: 240 W 90% efficient, active PFC
- Keyboard: HP PS/2 standard Keyboard
Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
For hard drives and SSDs, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB is reserved for system recovery software.
Optional features sold separately or as add-on features. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility.
Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization Technology, requires additional third party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on third party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
8 LANDesk software is sold separately. Managed devices must be connected to the management server. Location based functionality requires active LANDesk maintenance service. Wipe functionality performs a "Windows 8.1 Reset" and requires Windows 8.1 Lock performs a Windows "Lock Computer."
HP Care Pack Services are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply.