SYX H61 No O/S Refurbished Desktop PC Product Details
SYX H61 No O/S Desktop PC
This refurbished SYX No O/S desktop computer comes loaded with an H61 chipset socket 1155 motherboard and Intel 2nd Gen Core i3-2100 processor. Also onboard is a 1TB SATA hard drive and 8GB DDR3 RAM. Systemax has also included a DVDRW drive for all your entertainment, backup, and program installation needs. All these components and more run to smooth perfection and are ready for you to add your favorite optional operating system from our varied selection. This desktop PC comes with everything you need for basic home or business computing.
Dual Monitor Support
This system supports dual monitors out-of-the-box when utilizing monitors with a 15-Pin VGA connector and a DVI-D (dual link) connector. Note: the DVI-D port on the motherboard cannot be converted to a VGA port. If you have any questions please contact your sales representative.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 981677
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:12, Depth:26)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 34pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-RB-981677
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.