Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" LCD HDTV - 720p, 1366 x 768, 16:9, 100000:1 Dynamic, 5 ms, 3xHDMI, VGA, Energy StarItem#: W332-2601 | Model#: CW26S3CW
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- $149.99* After Rebate
Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" 720p LCD HDTV Product Details
Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" Class LCD HDTV
Enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV shows from the comfort of your home with the Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" Class LCD HDTV. This 26" Class LCD HDTV offers excellent images with clear and vivid details thanks to its 1366 x 768 maximum resolution, 800:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 16:9 aspect ratio. The Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" Class LCD HDTV is built with HDMI and VGA inputs, which you can use in integrating other compatible video source. Plus, this HDTV complies with the Energy Star standards to ensure high-quality viewing experience with low power consumption. Buy the amazing Westinghouse CW26S3CW 26" Class LCD HDTV today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 26-inch LCD display; deliver brilliant visuals with amazing 1366 x 768 maximum resolutions
- 800:1 dynamic contrast ratio; offers clear and vivid images
- 16:9 aspect ratio; perfectly fits to your screen
- HDMI and VGA inputs; increase your viewing capabilities
- Energy Star; offers low power consumption
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Westinghouse
Warranty provided by: Westinghouse
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CW26S3CW
UPC No: 882777069004
Box Size: ( Length:29, Width:8, Depth:20)
Shipping Weight: 19.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 21pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W332-2601
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Westinghouse logos are registered trademarks of Westinghouse. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.