ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Intel 7 Series Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel Z77, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, 2x Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, WiFi-N, SLI/CrossFireXItem#: A455-2037 | Model#: P8Z77-V DELUXE
Currently Out Of Stock!
ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Intel 7 Series Motherboard Product Details
ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
Build your own PC with the dependable ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe. It draws powerful computing performance from any Intel® 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor-based platform and 2nd generation Core™ i7, i5, i3, Pentium®, or Celeron® processors, while its Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM deliver precise power operations for greater stability and efficiency. This powerful motherboard supports up to 32GB of unbuffered DDR3 memory with up to 2400MHz overclocked speed, four SATA III hard drives or optical drives, Intel® HD Graphics, RAID, and four super-speed USB 3.0 connections. You can utilize easier network connection using its Wi-Fi GO!, and even use your smartphone or tablet PC to manage its settings. For enhanced graphic performance, utilize the power of up to four video cards in NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ or AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ architecture. Let you PC perform with ultimate power, speed, and flexibility. Equip it with the ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Socket 1155; fits for 3rd/2nd Generation Intel Processors
- Dual Intelligent Processors 2 with DIGI+ VRM; optimizes system power operation with minimal power loss
- 240-pin DIMM socket; supports up to 32GB of unbuffered DDR3 memory with up to 2400MHz (overclocked) speed
- Four SATA III ports; handles 6Gb/s communication with hard drives and optical drives
- Three PCI Express® 3.0 x16 slots; manages activities of Intel® HD Graphics processor and RAID
- Wi-Fi GO!; provides easier 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi network setup, connectivity using smartphone or tablet, media streaming, and file transfers
- NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™/AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ support; enhances graphic performance by harnessing the power of up to four GPUs
- USB 3.0 Boost; delivers faster USB data transmissions on its four USB 3.0 ports
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 610839185344
Mfg Part No: P8Z77-V DELUXE
( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.