Ergotron StyleView Cart - Includes LCD Pivot, Sit-to-Stand Height Adjustment, Storage Basket, Back-Tilt Keyboard Tray, Mouse Holder - SV42-6302-1Item#: 9071192 | Model#: SV42-6302-1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $3,506.00 (45%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Ergotron StyleView Cart - SV42-6302-1 Product Details
The Ergotron StyleView SV42 Cart with LCD Pivot is designed to make multitasking convenient. Ideal for use in healthcare environments, the cart allows you to place an LCD on its pivot and work with ease. Equipped with a back-tilt keyboard tray and a left or right mouse tray, this cart ensures your wrists can be placed in a neutral and comfortable position. Moreover, its sit-to-stand adjustment feature makes it ergonomic and user-friendly.
Ergotron's LiFe design used for the cart keeps it light in weight, so that moving it around is easy. It features a small footprint, which makes this cart perfect for setups with space constraints. Furthermore, the patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology used for this cart reduces the effort needed to adjust its position.Feature-rich LCD Cart
This Ergotron USB-ready LCD cart facilitates ultra-fast recharge, which means you don't need to wait for long to fully charge your device. Its open-architecture design enables you to place tablets, notebooks with monitors and also accommodate any hardware that you may want to deploy in the future. Featuring a power system user interface, the cart lets you work and simultaneously know the battery status through its visual and audio indicator.
It is designed with a ventilated storage space that is also lockable, so that you can place your laptop and secure it too. This Ergotron RoHS-compliant LCD cart is built with front-locking casters, so that it remains parked in a spot. Moreover, its pre-routed cables allow you to quickly place and utilize the device. You can also place accessories and other equipment by using the integrated universal mounting slot. A unique cable management system not only helps hide and organize the cords, but also makes it easy to clean the cart. The cart's surface is anti-microbial, making it ideal for healthcare setups. Also, its exterior is made from aluminum, high-quality plastic and zinc-plated steel, which combine to make it infection-resistant and durable.
What it is and why you need it:
- Perfect for using an all-in-one computer, think client or a notebook in a healthcare center
- Ideal for tall users (152 to 185cm) and for applications that require long hours of sitting or standing
- Includes 10 foot coiled cord, three AC outlets, power system user interface, StyleLink software and more
- 31lbs. total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly
- Supports maximum LCD height adjustment of 25 inches for easy operation
- Weight: 97lbs.
- Standards and Certifications: UL/EN/IEC 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1 M90, EMI limits of FCC Part 15 Class A, RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC)
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833022773
Mfg Part No: SV42-6302-1
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 130.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.