Ergotron Cart with LCD Arm - Easy to Maneuver, Back-Tilt Keyboard Tray, Cable Storage, Bi-Focal View - SV41-6200-0Item#: 9071185 | Model#: SV41-6200-0
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $1,116.00 (44%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Ergotron Cart with LCD Arm - SV41-6200-0 Product Details
Ergotron brings you the StyleView LCD Cart that is ideal for healthcare centers. Its ergonomic design, with sit-to-stand height adjustment feature and a flexible back-tilt keyboard tray, makes it suitable for a person of any size. Having passed Ergotron's 10,000-cycle motion test, the cart ensures you have no trouble adjusting it for at least five years. Moreover, the adjustment can be made in a single, fluid motion, offering ease of use.
Thanks to its open-architecture design, the cart accommodates just about any LCD, even a widescreen one. It features four casters that glide smoothly on any surface. Two of the casters also lock themselves to enable you to park the cart in a spot. With lockable, enclosed storage, this Ergotron USB-ready LCD cart helps you keep your tablet secure. Besides that, there is also a CPU lock available inside the compartment for enhanced security. The storage space is ventilated to ensure that an ideal temperature for the devices is maintained inside.Makes Work Easy
To ensure hygiene, the cart's surface is treated with antimicrobial. What's more, it has a large worksurface, which is easy to clean. This cart features a unique cable management system, so that you can organize and hide the cords for a neat look. You can use the four amber LED lights to light up the keyboard tray. Furthermore, the available universal mounting slot of the cart enables you to use additional accessories and equipment.
What it is and why you need it:
- Ergotron non-powered LCD cart for healthcare setups
- Open-architecture design makes it suitable for closed notebooks with monitor, CPU and monitor, thin clients, tablets and more
- Includes CPU lock, four-port USB hub, scanner holder bracket, mouse holder, wrist rest and more
- Uses the patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology to make adjustment of cart position effortless
- Front-locking casters for quick parking
- Standards and Certifications: RoHS, REACH, WEEE, EU (94/62/EC), UL/EN/IEC and FCC Part 15 Class A
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833022735
Mfg Part No: SV41-6200-0
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 174.4948 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.