Ergotron Cart with LCD Pivot - Easy to Maneuver, Back-Tilt Keyboard Tray, Cable Storage, USB Hub - SV42-6301-1Item#: 9071191 | Model#: SV42-6301-1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $1,310.01 (26%)
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Ergotron Cart with LCD Pivot - SV42-6301-1 Product Details
The Ergotron StyleView SV42 Cart with LCD Pivot is designed to make multitasking convenient. Ideal for use in healthcare environments, the cart allows you to place a tablet or a monitor on its large surface and work with ease. Equipped with a back-tilt keyboard tray and a left or a right mouse tray, this cart ensures your wrists can be placed in a neutral and a comfortable position. Moreover, its sit-to-stand adjustment feature makes it ergonomic and user-friendly. Furthermore, the patented CF lift-and-pivot motion technology used for this Ergotron SLA-powered cart reduces the effort needed to adjust its position.Feature-rich Notebook Cart
This Ergotron USB-ready cart features a reliable fifth-generation power system, which also has easily replaceable batteries. When interacting with patients, its side-to-side panning keyboard allows easy access to the system. Its open-architecture design enables you to place any kind of a CPU and monitor or an all-in-one computer and even any hardware that you may want to deploy in the future. Featuring a power system user interface, the cart lets you work and simultaneously know the battery status through its visual and audio indicator.
It is designed with a ventilated storage space that is also lockable, so that you can place your tablet and secure it too. This Ergotron RoHS-compliant LCD cart is built with front-locking casters, so that it remains parked in a spot. Moreover, its pre-routed cables allow you to quickly place and utilize the device. You can also place accessories and other equipment by using the integrated universal mounting slot. A unique cable management system not only helps hide and organize the cords, but also makes it easy to clean the cart. The cart's surface is anti-microbial, making it ideal for healthcare setups. Also, its exterior is made from aluminum, high-quality plastic and zinc-plated steel, which combine to make it infection-resistant and durable.
What it is and why you need it:
- Perfect for using a closed notebook with monitor, tablets, thin clients and more in a healthcare setup
- Ideal for tall users (152 to 185cm) and for applications that require long hours of sitting or standing
- Includes 10 foot coiled cord, three AC outlets, power system user interface, StyleLink software and more
- 35lbs. total maximum load on height-adjustment assembly
- Supports maximum LCD height adjustment of 63cm for easy operation
- Weight: 129lbs.
- Standards and Certifications: UL/EN/IEC 60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1 M90, EMI limits of FCC Part 15 Class A, RoHS, REACH, WEEE and EU (94/62/EC)
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
UPC No: 0698833022858
Mfg Part No: SV42-6301-1
This Product is Oversized
( Length:32, Width:24, Depth:56)
Shipping Weight: 162.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 192pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.