HPE ProLiant DL320s 1.7TB SAS Storage Server - NAS server - 1.7 TB - rack-mountable - SATA 1.5Gb/s / SAS - HDD 146 GB x 12 - DVD-ROM x 1 - RAID 0 1 5 6 10 ADG - Gigabit Ethernet - 2U (0570850)Item#: 7207136 | Model#: 0570850
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
HPE ProLiant DL320s 1.7TB SAS Storage Server - Product Details
The HP ProLiant DL320s Storage Server is a high-density Network Attached Storage (NAS) solution that enables customers with small and medium office environments to consolidate multiple direct-attached storage (DAS) installations and management interfaces to a single centralized Windows-based file and print solution. While DAS can be fractured and difficult to track and maintain, NAS lowers your total cost of storage ownership since management and protection are performed from one interface in one location. It supports multiple file sharing protocols and Windows storage-specific tools that make file share maintenance both easy and powerful. And with optional Microsoft iSCSI Software Target, you can upgrade to host block-based storage for Exchange, SQL or other applications.
Our NAS solution not only aids in consolidation and cost reduction, but also helps you spend less time and effort deploying and managing file and print services. It comes with Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003 Release 2 (WSS2003 R2) Operating System pre-installed, and user storage is pre-configured. It’s quick to install and it's Windows through-and-through--if you know how to use an MMC-based user interface, you already know how to manage a ProLiant Storage Server. And the unique Rapid Start-up Wizard streamlines installation even more. Finally, remote management capability at both the system level and at the hardware component level (Integrated Lights-out 2) means you can manage and troubleshoot from anywhere.
The DL320s Storage Server leverages industry-standard components to protect and optimize your hardware investment: it packs storage (up to 9TB raw), memory, and I/O you need into only 2U of rack space; it supports SAS or SATA drives so you can choose your desired level of performance, reliability, and affordability; and it integrates seamlessly into any HP ProLiant or StorageWorks environment.
Features & Benefits
- A single centralized file/print appliance platform to manage and protect: Simplify tasks and lower your total cost of storage ownership by consolidating islands of direct-attached storage to one easy-to-use Windows platform
- Multi-protocol file serving: Support for SMB/CIFS, NFS, HTTP, FTP, WebDAV AppleTalk, and NetWare file protocols means you can deploy in wide range of heterogeneous file serving environments.
- Storage-specific Windows management tools: Tools like Directory Quotas, Storage Reporting, Single-instance Storage (SIS), and Distributed File System (DFS) Replication for remote offices make Windows file share management both easy and powerful.
- Microsoft iSCSI software target support: You can upgrade your Storage Server to host block-based application storage to further consolidate and lower hardware and administrative costs.
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2003 Release 2 (WSS2003 R2) Operating System pre-installed: It’s Windows! It fully integrates with Microsoft Active Directory and Distributed File System (DFS) environments and you probably already know the MMC-based management interface.
- Pre-configured user storage and Rapid Start-up Wizard: Go from out-of-the-box to setting up file sharing rights and file serving in minutes.
- Remote manageability: You can manage and troubleshoot from anywhere at both the system level (with Remote Desktop or HTTPS) and at the hardware component level (using Integrated Lights-out 2).
- High-density storage on a highly integrated platform: Packs all the storage (up to 9TB raw), memory, and I/O you need into only 2U of rack space. HP ProLiant industry-standard hardware: Relax—your investment is protected because you’re not locked into a proprietary platform. And you can seamlessly integrate into any HP ProLiant or StorageWorks management environment.
- Print server support: Don’t forget that DL320s Storage Server is a Windows print server too, offering consolidation benefits to your Windows print environment.
- Operating System: Windows Storage Server 2003 Release 2, Standard Edition
- Processor(s): Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processor 3070 (2.67 GHz, 65 Watts, 1066 FSB)
- Processor Cache Memory: 4MB (2 x 2MB) Level 2 Cache
- Chipset: Intel 3010 Chipset with 1066MHz FSB
- Memory: 1GB (1 x 1 GB)
- Memory Type: PC2-5300 (667 MHz) Unbuffered DDR2 ECC SDRAM
- Internal Storage: 12 x 146GB Hot Plug, 3G SAS 15K 3.5" SP HDDs
- Network Controller: Embedded NC324i PCIe Dual Port Gigabit Server Adapter
- Storage Controller: HP Smart Array P400/512MB Controller with battery-backed write cache (BBWC) occupies x8 slot
- RAID Support: Support for hardware RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 (with ADG), 0+1
- Optical Drive: Rear Slimline CD-RW/DVD-ROM 24X combo drive
- Form Factor: Rack (2U), (24.5")
- Expansion Slots One full-length PCI Express x8 slot, occupied by SA P400
One half-length, low-profile PCI Express x1 slot (x8 connector)
- Remote Management: Integrated Lights Out (iLO2) - Advanced License Pack included
Manufactured by: HPE
Warranty provided by: HPE
UPC No: 0808736881500
Mfg Part No: 0570850
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 84.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HPE logos are registered trademarks of HPE. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.