Kenwood 6x9" Speaker System - 5-Way, 63Hz-18kHz, 3-1/16" Mounting Depth, 500W Max Peak Power, PP Cone with Diamond Array Pattern, 2-3/4" Big Midrange - KFC-6994PSItem#: K200-1162 | Model#: KFC-6994PS
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Kenwood 6x9" 63Hz-18kHz 5-Way Speaker System Product Details
Kenwood 6x9" Speaker System
Provide amazing audio clarity with the Kenwood 6x9" Speaker System. This speaker system is a 5-Way, 6 x 9" speaker that produces deep bass and rich mid-range for superb audio output, making it an ideal choice for high-impact surround sound. It is designed with PP Cone with Diamond Array Pattern to dish out 500W Max Peak Power for delivering the right power to produce high-quality audio. With a frequency response of 63Hz-18kHz, this speaker reproduces a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies. This system comes with a space-saving design possessing only 3-1/16" Mounting Depth, which offers you the maximum flexibility of installing it anywhere, even in space constrained places. In addition, it features 2-3/4" Big Midrange adjustment to adjust the frequency output to your individual taste and listening style. Grab the Kenwood 6x9" Speaker System today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 5-Way, 6 x 9" speaker; reproduces a full-range of frequencies and lifelike imaging with superb audio output
- 500W Max Peak Power; delivers incredible sound performance
- 63Hz-18kHz frequency response; produces full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies
- 3-1/16" Mounting Depth; offers maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere
- 2-3/4" Big Midrange; enables you to adjust the frequency output to your desirable style
Manufactured by: Kenwood
Warranty provided by: Kenwood
UPC No: 019048197726
Mfg Part No: KFC-6994PS
( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 8.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kenwood logos are registered trademarks of Kenwood. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.