Kenwood Amplifier - 5 Channel, Variable High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter, Variable Bass Boost, 14.4V(11-16 V Allowable) OP Voltage, 54 A Current Consumption - KAC-7005PSItem#: K200-1154 | Model#: KAC-7005PS
Currently Out Of Stock!
Kenwood 5 Channel 14.4 V OP Voltage Amplifier Product Details
Choose the Kenwood Amplifier as your perfect car accessory. It features a 5-Channel Design - a one amplifier solution for your front and rear speakers. The Variable High-Pass Filter/ Low-Pass Filter improves sound quality by allowing only certain frequencies to pass through the subwoofer. A variable bass boost maximizes natural bass performance, whereas it receives real support from its 1200W amplifier power and consumes a very less 54 A of current by utilizing a 14.4V of power. Order the Kenwood Amplifier without hesitation.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 5-Ch Design; power your entire system with a single 5-channel amplifier
- Variable High-Pass Filter/ Low-Pass Filter; improves efficiency and sound quality by allowing only certain frequencies to pass to the subwoofer
- Variable Bass Boost; maximize natural bass performance
- 54 A Current Consumption; consumes very economical power and hence saves your money
Manufactured by: Kenwood
Warranty provided by: Kenwood
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: KAC-7005PS
UPC No: 019048197597
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:10, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 7.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K200-1154
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kenwood logos are registered trademarks of Kenwood. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.