Belkin PRO Series - Parallel cable - DB-25 (M) to DB-25 (M) - 10 ft ( IEEE-1284 ) - molded, thumbscrews, stranded - for (F2A047-10)Item#: 57942 | Model#: F2A047-10
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Belkin 10-Foot DB25 Male/Male Printer Cable Product Details
Exclusive Wiring Design and Cable Technology for Great Performance
You've purchased the automatic switchbox of your dreams, but a faulty cable keeps sending it error filled data. A Belkin Pro Series Parallel Switchbox Cable will keep that dream machine error free.
This IEEE 1284 compliant Pro Series Parallel Switchbox Cable connects a PC to a manual or automatic switchbox. Featuring our exclusive wiring design and cable technology that guarantees optimal performance and data transfer.
The Belkin Advantage
- State-of-the-art-wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all
devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and keep
data loss to a minimum.
- IEEE 1284 compliant cable.
- A Belkin Certified Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Ten times faster data transfer when compared with non-compliant IEEE
- Flextec PVC rubberized cable jacket is extremely flexible for use
in tight areas.
- Quality assured with the Belkin Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors are individually insulated
in polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free
- 24K gold plated copper connectors provide maximum conductivity with
no data loss.
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical
isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shielding helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI
- Double shielded braid and foil to meet IEEE 1284 specifications; and
ensure compliance with FCC requirements; reducing EMI/RFI.
- 18 tightly woven conductor pairs have each data line paired with a ground line to minimize cross talk; noise and other interference; ensuring error-free printing.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 0722868111321
Mfg Part No: F2A047-10
( Length:8, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.9600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.