Kelkin Pro Series Adapter Product Details
Pro Series Reverse Keyboard Adapter, PS/2 to AT
People are people and there is just no changing them. Thank goodness computers are more flexible. With a Belkin Pro Series Keyboard Adapter you can change that AT connector to the PS/2 style you need it to be. The Pro Series Keyboard Adapter allows you to connect a keyboard with an ATstyle connector to a computer with PS/2 style connector.
- Cable Type: PS/2 to AT Adapter
- Color: Gray
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity with no data loss.
- Aluminum undermold shield to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI interference.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all devices 100% of the time.
- Ground indents provides excellent conductivity and retention with mating connectors.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: F2N017
UPC No: 722868102565
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-7428
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.