HP FK224AT Single Station Thermal Receipt P REFURB Product Details
HP FK224AT Single Station Thermal Receipt Printer
The HP FK184AT FK184AT Hybrid Printer is a multifunctional printer with MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) for retail environments. Its compact size makes the HP FK184AT FK184AT Hybrid Printer one of the smallest on the market today - perfect for space-constrained locations.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The HP FK184AT FK184AT Hybrid Printer is a multifunctional printer with MICR for retail environments.
The HP FK184AT FK184AT Hybrid Printer features a large 83 mm paper roll capacity and prints up to 59 lines per second, making it one of the fastest printers in its class, dramatically reducing wait times at the point of sale.
It is the ideal printing companion for the HP rp3000, rp5000 and rp5700 Point of Sale Systems and the HP Cash Drawer.
- Two printers in one:
- Two-color thermal printer on top for receipts
- Impact slip printer on the bottom for inserted forms and checks
- Compact size with large paper roll capacity
- Prints up to 59 lines per second
- Selectable 44 or 56 columns of print on 80 mm wide thermal paper
- Connector for cash drawer
- No separate power cable; connects to powered USB connection on POS system
- Clamshell™ drop-in paper loading system
- Imaging Module Solution
- Built in Magnetic Ink Character Recognition for check reading and validating
- Scans both sides of check or ID in a single feed
- Create image files for Check 21 processing and printing (with Imaging Module only)
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Mfg Part No: FK224AT
( Length:7, Width:9, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.