Sling Media Slingbox Pro-HD SB300-100 Media REFURB Product Details
Sling Media Slingbox Pro-HD SB300-100 Streaming Media
The Slingbox PRO-HD is the first ever HD-streaming Slingbox. With the Slingbox PRO-HD, you can watch and control multiple devices – including your standard- or high-definition DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, or DVD player – from anywhere in the world on your computer or mobile phone. And your high definition programming streams in HD quality for an amazing picture. With the Slingbox PRO-HD you can watch your favorite HD shows and sporting events from anywhere.
What Is It?
- HD Streaming
Connects to any one of your HD sources for true high-definition streaming on your computer and great picture quality on your mobile phone.*
- Multiple Inputs
Connect to and control mutiple video sources, including your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, and DVD player.
- Built-in Digital Tuner
Features an integrated digital tuner for access to analog or digital cable (clear QAM), and digital over-the-air broadcasts (ATSC). The digital tuner may used independently from your cable or satellite box.
- No Monthly Fees
Watch and control your TV and its programming on your compatible mobile phone, PDA, laptop or desktop with no monthly subscription fee.**
*Picture quality is dependent on network speed. Streaming in HD-resolutions is only currently available for Windows. Support for HD on Mac is upcoming.
** Additional fees from your internet or mobile provider may apply.
For Standard Definition
Minimum Mac Requirements:
For Standard Definition
Minimum Network Requirements(Where the Slingbox is installed)
- Cable or DSL modem (for out-of-home viewing)
- 256 Kbps upstream network speed for standard definition
- 1.5 Mbps upstream network speed for high definition
- Higher upstream network speeds yield higher quality video
- Home network router – wired or wireless (UPnP compatibility, 802.11n highly recommended)
Supported Audio and Video Sources***(Any of the following)
- Basic Cable TV Set-top Box or Digital Cable Set-top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as DISH, DIRECTV, TiVo, Comcast, ReplayTV, or one provided by your cable/satellite provider
- DVD Player/Recorder
- Satellite Receiver such as DISH or DIRECTV
- Video/Security Camera
- Apple TV
- Windows Media Center
- Digital Cable (clear QAM), also known as DTV cable
- 1 Slingbox PRO-HD
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 AC Adapter (100-240V 50-60Hz)
- 1 Ethernet Cable
- 1 Coaxial Cable
- 1 Composite AV Cable
- 1 Component Video Cable
- 1 Remote Control IR Cable
- 1 S-Video Cable
- 1 Stereo Audio Cable
- SlingPlayer software for PC/Mac is a free download with the purchase of a Slingbox
A Closer Look
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Sling Media
Warranty provided by: Sling Media
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SB300-100
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:13, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 5.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 7pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S126-1020 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sling Media logos are registered trademarks of Sling Media. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.