See more products
Belkin 10-Foot Serial Data-Interchange Cable Product Details
Fastest Data Transfer for Maximum Performance
Tired of the makeshift home-office, swapping diskettes to pass information. With the Belkin direct cable connection you can instantly share files, folders, modems and more. Belkin makes life easy.
The Serial File Transfer Cable connects two computers with either a DB9 or DB25 male serial port. They can share files, folders, peripherals like e-mail, modems and CD-ROM drives.
The Belkin Advantage
- Fastest data transfer for maximum performance.
- State-of-the-art wiring design ensures 100% compatibility with all
devices 100% of the time.
- Gold plated copper connectors for a clean, clear, error-free transmission.
- Quality assured with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- Flextec™ cable jacket is very durable and extremely flexible
for use in tight areas.
- Oversized ergonomic thumbscrews make installation a breeze.
- Ground indents provide excellent conductivity and retention with mating
- PVC premold encapsulates individual conductors to ensure electrical
isolation and relieve stress.
- Aluminum undermold shield helps to meet FCC requirements on EMI/RFI
- 28 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors for excellent signal transmission.
|Connector A||VGA Female|
|Connector B||Serial Female|
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: F3X171-10
UPC No: 722868104996
Box Size: ( Length: 12, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-3038
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.