Xantrex XPower Power Source 400 Product Details
Xantrex XPower Power Source 400
Power outages are a reality that can threaten your productivity and sense of comfort. The new XPower PowerSource 400 by Xantrex is the perfect backup power solution for the small office and home office market. In a power outage, it will supply up to eight hours of uninterrupted backup power for a small office. With the XPower PowerSource 400, you’ll be able to keep working and stay productive. Until now, backup power products on the market have only been able to provide limited backup power during outages, and not extended runtime like the XPower PowerSource 400.
How It Works
The XPower PowerSource 400 switches to backup power automatically when a power outage occurs. This happens seamlessly so that the electronic devices that are hooked up to it won’t sense the power outage.
They’ll run off the XPower PowerSource 400’s charged battery for hours. When grid power returns, the XPower PowerSource 400 switches the devices back to utility power, recharges its internal battery and enters a standby mode until the next outage occurs.
- AC output power: (max. continuous) 320 W
- AC output power: (5 minutes) 400 W (650 VA)
- AC output surge capacity: (peak) 640 W
- AC output voltage: 120 VAC/60 Hz
- Internal AC charger: 2 A
- Transfer switch: 12 A max / 12 milliseconds
- Internal battery: 40 Ah, sealed, lead-acid
- Weight: 32 lb (14.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 4.25 x 10.5“ (47 x 10.8 x 26.7 cm)
A Closer Look
- 400 watt inverter with five 115 VAC power outlets for operating multiple devices simultaneously
- Built-in transfer relay provides reliable backup power capability
- Bright LED light turns on automatically when power outage occurs to provide illumination over the AC outlets
- Digital LED display indicates battery capacity status and total wattage of the devices connected to the PowerSource
- Audible alarm signals 10 minutes before the PowerSource runs out of battery power
- Integrated handles for easy transportation
- Overload and over-temperature protection to ensure longer PowerSource life
- Sealed, non-spillable 40 amp-hour AGM battery
- Recharges from home AC wall outlet
Manufactured by: Xantrex Technology
Warranty provided by: Xantrex Technology
UPC No: 715535112219
Mfg Part No: 852-0400
( Length:24, Width:16, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 36.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Xantrex Technology logos are registered trademarks of Xantrex Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.