Vantec USB 2.0 to IDE Adapter Product Details
Vantec USB 2.0 to IDE Adapter for 2.5/3.5/5.25
Adding additional storage to your computer has never been so easy. Whether you have run out of available IDE ports or simply want to give hot-swap plug and play capabilities to a hard drive, the Vantec IDE-USB Adapter does the job. By conveting the IDE interface of hard drives to USB, the IDE-USB Adapter allows you to add a hard drive either inside or outside your system. The IDE-USB Adapter also utilizes USB 2.0, offering speeds up to 480Mbps, 40 times the speed of USB 1.1! But if you are using USB 1.1, the IDE-USB Adapter is still an ideal way to store and transfer large amounts of data.
A Closer Look
- Transfer Rates Up to 12Mbps With USB 1.1
- Transfer Rates Up to 480Mbps With USB 2.0
- Easily add storage to any system with USB
- Supports up to 400GB drives
- Hot-swappable: Plug and play without rebooting!
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Warranty provided by: Vantec Thermal Technologies
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CB-IUSB20
UPC No: 844767003580
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V13-3258
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Vantec Thermal Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Vantec Thermal Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.