EVGA 123-K8-NF47-AX Product Details
NForce 4 Special!
EVGA 123-KB-NF47-AX SLI 32X Socket 939.
Awesome performance at a very affordable price! EVGA’s dynamic nForce4 SLI x16 mainboard is specially built for dual-core, Athlon 64FX and Athlon 939 processors up to a sizzling 1GHz front side bus. The Model 123-KB-NF47-AX ATX platform supports SLI technology for mind-bending graphics, PCI Express, four SATA, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1, 8-channel audio, dual NVIDIA Gigabit LAN, FireWire 1394 and 8 USB 2.0 ports. Based on the incomparable NVIDIA nForce 4 SLI x 16 chipset, the EVGA 123-KB-NF47-AX also supports four 184-pin DDR modules (266, 333 and 400) in dual-channel mode up to 4GB memory. Additional features include NVIDIA StreamThru Data Transport System, 64-bit architecture and NVIDIA nTune Performance Application. Under the power of the EVGA 123-KB-NF47-AX, you’ll experience simply astonishing multimedia performance, blazing speed and remarkable agility. And you just can’t beat our unbelievably low price.
A Closer Look
The 123-K8-NF47-AX provides 4 DIMM sockets using Dual Channel 184-pin DDR with a total capacity of up to 4GB. You can install DDR 266/333/400MHz Memory.
The 123-K8-NF47-AX fully supports PCI Express, the latest I/O interconnect technology that speeds up the PCI bus. PCI Express features point-to-point serial interconnections between devices and allows higher clockspeeds by carrying data in packets. This high-speed interface is software compatible with existing PCI specifications.
The 123-K8-NF47-AX includes built in IDE facilities that support Ultra DMA 33/66/100/133.
The 123-K8-NF47-AX comes with an AC'97 audio codec which supports high quality 8-channel audio.
ATA RAID Support
The 123-K8-NF47-AX supports the Serial ATA technology through the Serial ATA interfaces. Doubles bus bandwidth which provides blazingly high disk performance, up to 3.0Gb/s, with RAID 0,1, & 0+1 solutions
- EVGA 123-K8-NF47-AX nForce SLI 32X Socket 939 Motherboard
- User's Manual
- Drivers CD
- SATA Driver Disk
- (2) SATA Cables
- (2) Power Cables
- SLI Bridge
- (2) IDE Cables
- FDD Cable
- I/O Back Panel Shoes
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- AMD Athlon 64 Product Brief
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Datasheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Power and Thermal Data Sheet
- AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor Thermal Design Guide
- AMD Non-Boxed Manufacturer Limited Warranty Information
- EVGA 123-K8-NF47-AX Datasheet
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 1 Micro ATX Motherboards
- Technology Video: Motherboard Buyer’s Guide – Part 2: ATX Motherboards
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 123-K8-NF47-AX
UPC No: 819829006311
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E145-2005
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.