ATI Rage 128PRO 32MB Video Card - PCI Product Details
ATI VAR128P-32P Rage 128 Pro Video Card
The RAGE 128 PRO combines architectural enhancements with higher clock frequencies to achieve a 50% improvement in 3D performance. The RAGE 128 PRO saves money and space by integrating a 170MHz TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) transmitter, and a ratiometric [SXGA (1200 x 1024) source] input scaler for digital flat panel monitors up to UXGA (1600 x 1200). In addition to continued support for the DFP specification, the RAGE 128 PRO also meets all aspects of the DDWG Digital Visual Interface (DVI) specification. These capabilities will accelerate the market adoption of high resolution, thin, lightweight, and energy efficient digital flat panels.
Low profile bracket is not included, but may be purchased separately.
This Video Card is not compatible with Windows 7.
At the center of the RAGE 128 PRO's performance is a unique 64-bit, SuperScalar Rendering architecture designed to operate at dramatically elevated memory and engine speeds. Single-Pass Multi Texturing (SMT) enables advanced 3D effects like texturing, lighting and shading at full performance. Additional gains are obtained with ATI's unique Twin-Cache Architecture (TCA) which incorporates texture and pixel cache to increase the effective memory bandwidth for extra performance. The chip also incorporates ATI's proven Concurrent Command Engine (CCE), which takes full advantage of PCI-Bus data flow techniques through system memory for unprecedented Pentium III performance.
This accomplishment reinforces ATI's high-end leadership already established by the RAGE 128 accelerator.
A Closer Look
- Full Acceleration & DirectX®, Direct3D & OpenGL® ICD Applications
- Full acceleration, and compliance with powerful and demanding Direct3D
games and OpenGL® games and applications.
- Optimized for DirectX®, accelerating DirectX® features such as multi-texturing
and stencil planes
- Full acceleration, and compliance with powerful and demanding Direct3D games and OpenGL® games and applications.
- Hardware DVD
- Watch full-frame rate, full motion DVD or MPEG-2 video for a true multimedia experience on your PC
- With RAGE FURY PRO™ you don’t have to buy a separate MPEG-2/DVD decoder card
- Integrated iDCT and motion compensation technology allows for DVD decoding with minimum CPU usage
- Supports ATI-TV WONDER
- Get TV on your PC by adding on ATI-TV WONDER™
- ATI-TV WONDER™ lets you zoom in on action and capture video from your TV or camcorder
- 3D Acceleration Features
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium III/II, AMD K6/Athlon or compatible with a PCI slot
- Software requires CD-ROM drive
- DVD requires DVD drive (supported under Windows® 98/2000/Me)
- ATI Rage 128 Pro 32MB PCI Video Card
- Getting Started Guide
- Drivers CD
Manufactured by: Diablo Tek
Warranty provided by: Diablo Tek
UPC No: 843636000804
Mfg Part No: VAR128P-32P
( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Diablo Tek logos are registered trademarks of Diablo Tek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.