C2G SCSI external cable - male 25 PIN D-Sub - male 50 PIN HD D-Sub - 0.9 (07856)Item#: 59173 | Model#: 07856
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $6.00 (26%)
Free Shipping Today!
- Temporarily out of stock. Order today and we'll deliver when available. (Details)
Cables To Go 3-Foot SCSI Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot SCSI Cable
Provide You With The Performance You Expect
SCSI-2 Cables from Cables To Go provide you with the performance you expect from your SCSI devices. These SCSI-2 cables feature the Micro-Density 50-pin connector found on Fast SCSI-2 host adapters and a DB25-pin connector found on many peripherals. With a Male-to-Male cable you can connect one puerperal directly to another, or to a SCSI host adapter.
Designed with a foil and braid shield overwrapping a twisted-pair construction, providing maximum immunity to EMI/RFI interference combined with a 132 Ohm impedance wire appropriate for faster bus speeds associated with SCSI-2. Shielding of the cable is meticulously handled by soldering 360 degrees from the shielding of the wire to the metal shell which shields the connector. The squeeze latches which fasten the cable to the device are solid, perfectly located for easy plug-in and removal, and ensure an on-going, dependable connection. Molded connectors provide strain relief and add additional protection against EMI/RFI interference.
- Connectors: Micro-Density 50-pin Male to Centronics 50-pin Male
- Cable Type: SCSI-2
- Primary Use: Connects a SCSI-1 peripheral to a SCSI-2 bus or vice-versa
- Applications: Scanners, zip drives, external storage devices and other SCSI-1/2 peripherals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 0757120078562
Mfg Part No: 07856
( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 0.4800 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.