Samsung NP900X3A-B01UB Laptop Computer - 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2467M 1.6GHz, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 13.3" Display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bitItem#: S203-133111 | Model#: NP900X3A-B01UB
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Samsung 13.3" Core i5 4GB, 128GB SSD Ultrabook Product Details
Samsung NP900X3A-B01UB Laptop Computer
The Samsung NP900X3A-B01UB Laptop Computer is an ideal laptop computer for individuals with fast-paced lifestyles. Featuring a 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2467M 1.6GHz processor, the Samsung NP900X3A-B01UB Laptop Computer delivers superb performance. 4GB of DDR3 memory enhances efficiency, managing the system tasks with ease. Plus, you can save tons of media files, business programs and important documents on its 128GB solid state drive. All of your digital content is also enhanced as it has 13.3" HD LED-backlit Widescreen display that delivers stunning images with a 1366 x 768 maximum resolution; Intel HD Graphics produces eye-popping graphics for outstanding visualization. Additionally, you can browse the web with ease as it has 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Networking. To top it off, the Samsung NP900X3A-B01UB Laptop Computer's thin and lightweight design makes it ideal for traveling or on the go computing.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2467M 1.6GHz processor; provides powerful computing performance
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; manages each task efficiently
- 128GB SSD; offers reliable storage
- 13.3" HD LED-backlit Widescreen display; delivers striking images with a 1366 x 768 maximum resolution
- Intel HD Graphics; enhances performance for improved graphics
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Networking; smooth web connectivity
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 036725734036
Mfg Part No: NP900X3A-B01UB
( Length:19, Width:5, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 8.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.