Zalman CNPS7000B-ALCU LED CPU Cooler Product Details
Zalman CNPS7000B-ALCU LED CPU Cooler
Keeping it cool is more than a state of mind when it comes to computers. It’s a necessity for the long-term survival and continual high performance of your PC. The global leader in providing quiet computer cooling solutions, Zalman brings you a wide variety of products designed to optimize systems performance by reducing heat. With a full line of CPU fans, Zalman offers everything you need to take the heat off your computer.
|High Intensity Blue LEDs
The high intensity blue LEDs on CNPS7000B LED coolers stay bright even in Silent Mode.
- Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
- Pure Copper and pure Aluminum base materials ensure excellent heat dissipation.
- Intel Pentium 4 (Socket478), AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP (Socket 462), and Sempron/AMD64 (Socket754/939/940) compatible design for broad compatibility. (To use this product on socket 775, ZM-CS1 must be purchased separately.)
- 92mm fan inside the FHS maximizes airflow and makes installation easier.
- Adjustable fan speed controller (FAN MATE 2) enables control of noise and fan performance.
- CNPS7000B-AlCu LED
- Dimensions : 109 (L) x 109 (W) x 62 (H) mm
- Weight : 438g
- Base Material : Pure Aluminum & Pure Copper
- Dissipation Area : 3,154 cm2
- Bearing Type : 2-Ball
- Speed : 1,350 ~ 2,600 rpm ± 10%
- Thermal Resistance : 0.29 ~ 0.22 °C/W
- Noise Level : 18.0 ~ 27.5 dB ± 10%
- FAN Speed Controller (FAN MATE 2)
- Dimensions : 70 (L) x 26 (W) x 26 (H) mm
- Weight : 20g
- Output Voltage : 5V ~ 11V ± 2%
- Allowable Power : 6W or lower
- Connector : 3-Pin
Manufactured by: Zalman
Warranty provided by: Zalman
UPC No: 823884070088
Mfg Part No: CNPS7000B-ALCU LED
( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Zalman logos are registered trademarks of Zalman. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.