Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth/Multipoint Tech Product Details
510 Bluetooth/Multipoint Tech.
This incredibly light, high-quality Bluetooth headset is so comfortable you’ll hardly notice it. The Plantronics Voyager 510 offers superior noise-canceling sound plus up to 6 hours of talk time. And it’s incredibly easy to use. A single button controls call answer/end, last number redial and voice activated dialing. The Plantronics Voyager 510 works with multiple Bluetooth devices, which means you can seamlessly switch between two Bluetooth audio devices with multipoint technology. The Voyager 510, with its folding design, is easy to store and it comes with a choice of three custom ear tips for an optimized fit. Enjoy comfort and convenience, along with superior sound, with the new Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth headset.
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a radio technology developed to deliver short-range wireless mobility. Bluetooth eliminates cables/wires /cords between devices, such as mobile phones and headsets, and provides services when devices are in close proximity to one another. Bluetooth facilitates fast, secure transmissions of both voice and data, even when the devices are not in line-of-sight.
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hours (up to 3 days without charging, based on average talk time of 1.5 hours per day)
- Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
- Range: Bluetooth Standard 33 Feet (10 Meters)
- Headset Weight: 17 Grams
- Battery: Lithium Ion
- Version: Bluetooth 1.2
- Supports Bluetooth Hands-Free and Headset Profiles
A Closer Look
- Convenient: One touch mute and volume
- Talk Longer: Up to 6 hours continuous talk time
- Simple To Use: Single button for call answer/end, last number redial and voice-activated dialing
- Flexible: Folds for easy storage, swivels for use on either ear.
- Optimized Fit: Choice of 3 custom ear tips
- Superior Sound: Noise-canceling microphone
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Plantronics
Warranty provided by: Plantronics
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: VOYAGER510
UPC No: 738516806730
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P529-0006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Plantronics logos are registered trademarks of Plantronics. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.