ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition Software Product Details
ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR
For Digimemo Handwriting Pad
ACECAD DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition is the handy software that converts your handwritten notes from ACECAD DigiMemo into digital text for further use in the applications such as Microsoft Word, Outlook or Lotus Notes in Windows.
A Closer Look
- Handwriting, shapes, tables and diagrams can be converted into print to be further processed in Microsoft Word. It respects the original layout of your handwritten notes.
- Easily operate. Your handwritten notes and converted notes are on the left and right side of the same window.
- Easily define a specific portion of your notes in which you can specify a different conversion mode or keep a freeform drawing, such as your signature.
- You can create a personal recognition profile so that the software can recognize you individual handwriting with even greater accuracy.
- Allow you to add words or autoreplacements to your personal dictionary to enhance the recognition rate.
- The software converts Danish, Dutch, English (UK), English (US), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Norwegian, Greek, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish notes and recognizes capital letters, hand printed and cursive handwriting.
- The User Interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
Manufactured by: Solidtek
Warranty provided by: Solidtek
Mfg Part No: DM-OCR
UPC No: 712504140006
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-J70567
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Solidtek logos are registered trademarks of Solidtek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.