SONOS CONNECT:AMP Wireless Streaming Music System with Amplifier for Speakers (ZonePlayer120) (Refurbished)Item#: S385-0003 RF | Model#: CTAZPUS1 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Sonos Connect:Amp Wireless HiFi System REFURB Product Details
Sonos CTAZPUS1 Connect:Amp Wireless HiFi System
Turn your favorite speakers into a music streaming system with the Sonos CTAZPUS1 Connect:Amp Wireless HiFi System. The Sonos CTAZPUS1 Connect:Amp Wireless HiFi System brings amplifying power to your bookshelf, floor-standing, outdoor, or in-ceiling speakers with no receivers needed. Just attach the Sonos CTAZPUS1 Connect:Amp Wireless HiFi System to speakers and wirelessly stream your entire iTunes® library, favorite music services and thousands of radio stations to any room. Set it up in minutes, and control it all with free apps for your Android® smartphone, iPhone®, or iPad®.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Stream all the music; wirelessly play your iTunes library and favorite online music services
- Free control with your smartphone or tablet; search, browse and play music easily from the palm of your hand.
- Works with your favorite speakers; brings ampliflying power to your bookshelf, floor-standing, outdoor, or in-ceiling speakers
A Closer Look:
- Built-in, powerful digital amplifier - Powers large or small speakers with 55W per channel.
- Class-D amplifier - State of the art, great sounding amplifier is small, lightweight and very energy efficient.
- Radiant cooling - Operates silently — all you hear is the music, as the amplifier is kept cool by the aluminum casing, not by a noisy fan.
- Tone and volume controls adjustable for each zone - Optimize sound performance for each zone using zone-specific bass, treble, balance, and loudness controls. Adjust volume by individual zone or by groups of zones.
- Subwoofer output with automatic crossover - When adding a subwoofer, the CONNECT:AMP automatically adjusts the output to send the low frequencies to the subwoofer and the high frequencies to the speaker.
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations — free of charge - Get over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts -- all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer. Browse for stations or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music services - Sonos works seamlessly with AUPEO!, Deezer, iheartradio, JUKE, Last.fm, MOG, Napster®, Pandora®, Rdio®, Rhapsody®, SiriusXM™ Internet Radio, Songl, Spotify®, Stitcher SmartRadio™, TuneIn, Wolfgang’s Vault®, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playback - Get instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations — without ripping, downloading or turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any room - Play music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch® - Simply connect an Apple AirPort Express® to any Sonos player with line-in and experience true multi-room AirPlay®.
- Listen to music that’s stored on an iPod or iPhone - Dock, charge and wirelessly play the music from an iPod or iPhone with the Sonos DOCK (sold separately).
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, TV and more throughout the home - An analog audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, TV, DVD, VCR, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.
Control from your smartphone or tablet:
- Free Sonos controller apps for andriod, iphone, ipod touch & ipad let you wirelessly control your music and rooms. Downlaod from the andriod market or itunes app store.
- Search, browse and play music from the palm of your hand. Change the volume in one room or many.
Works with your favorite speakers
- Powerful class-D digital amplifier provides 55W per channel for audiophile quality sound.
- Subwoofer output with automatic crossover ensures that low frequencies are sent to the subwoofer and high frequencies to the speaker
- Adjustable bass and treble controls for optimal sound performance
What You Need:
- Broadband Internet
- Wireless Router
- Windows® XP and higher
- Macintosh® OS X (10.4 and higher)
- Sonos Connect:Amp
- Power Cord
- Flat Ethernet Cable
- Sonos Quickstart Guide with Setup CD
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Sonos
Warranty provided by: Sonos
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: CTAZPUS1
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:10, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 6.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S385-0003 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sonos logos are registered trademarks of Sonos. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.