NetShelter SX 42U 600mm Wide Perforated Split Door Product Details
Rack components that can be added to existing racks if requirements change. Includes: Door handle, Door mounting hardware, Installation guide, Key(s).
- Protective grounding provisions - Safety protection against electric shock and reduction of EMI emissions. NetShelter Enclosures incorporate a series of ground studs within each enclosure, providing adequate means for grounding all loose sheet metal panels and/or internally rack-mounted equipment.
- Lockable Doors - All NetShelter Enclosures include key lockable front doors to prevent unwanted access.
- Door ventilation exceeds 830 in2 (5355 cm2) - Adequate ventilation is required for proper operation of today's servers. NetShelter Enclosures include fully perforated front and rear doors to provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment. The perforation pattern provides 844 square inches of open area on the front door, exceeding requirements set forth by major server manufacturers. Although this ventilation pattern provides adequate cooling for most configurations, air-moving accessories such as the APC Air Distribution Unit and Air Removal Unit are also available to support higher heat density applications.
- Promotes Proper Airflow - Helps to maintain proper rack temperatures within the enclosure by promoting top to bottom airflow movement.
- Powder coat paint finish
DESCRIPTION: NetShelter Perforated Split Doors Black
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE: RoHS
LIMITED WARRANTY: 2 Years Repair or Replace
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: AR7100
MAXIMUM DEPTH ": 1
MAXIMUM WIDTH ": 23
RACK HEIGHT: 42U
COLOR FINISH: Black
MAXIMUM HEIGHT ": 75
REAR DOOR: 16 Gauge
WEIGHT LBS: 21.1
Manufactured by: APC
Warranty provided by: APC
UPC No: 731304226437
Mfg Part No: AR7100
( Length:79, Width:15, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 51.9201 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- APC logos are registered trademarks of APC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.